Chapter 2

 -Arvydas, are you still here !?

-yes Alaa, am just looking into the people around us, don’t you see all those beautiful ladies
-no Arvydas, I just see my glass here, and focusing how I’m gonna finish it without getting drunk
-really!! Man take a look around you, they’re here dancing and having life.
-I see all Arvydas, but I’m still thinking about that lady last night,
She just stole my heart, and I can’t have anything with someone else anymore.
-why!?
-because it will be without meaning.
-how she look!?
-you were with me, she was just an angel born as a mistake in this world.
-when you’re drunk you’re just saying things that I can’t understand
-what can’t you understand Arvydas, don’t you understand that I’m in love now, am just a prisoner in her eyes.
-which one of them, there were two that night!?
-the one with the nice and big eyes !
-but Alaa, all the ladies that night was amazing, all of them have that chance to be the stars of every night.
-No Arvydas, she was the special one, when you take a look into her eyes you just became a slave for them all your life
-let’s go home Alaa, I think you need to get some sleep
-aren’t we home now
-yeah but I’ll take you somewhere else, let’s go
Alaa Hazzani - LDB




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية