Journey With Feelings


I love her light brown eyes,

those where I get lost each time I'm looking to, while she's beside me.

I love the feeling of her cold fingers, 

those moles on her smooth body, 

and I love those smiles that appear on her face.
Traveling to the sky was not something I could do, but since I knew her I'm not here anymore, I'm in a world so different from other people’s world.

I'm in the sky … oh no i’m in paradise … oh no it’s more than that, i can’t even describe it .

I’m in a world full of love, full of flowers, full of her existence, I wouldn't leave anymore.

So tell me what could happen next ?

Take it to the highest level and it’s not gonna be heavyset.

I’ve got all i want, everything now is set,

But i still need you here every sunshine and every sunset,

I need you in all my nights in the summer set,

I need you for the rest of this life and believe me I'll never make you upset.



mooi, schattige en lief

zeker haar naam is ... Leslie






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية