Will You

 Will you ?!



Humans worshiped the sun and the moon

They worshiped stars and stones

Then they found the way to the holiness of your eyes, and they began to worship the beauty of you.

now am here staring at you, singing my words and send it to you 

will you be mine or am gonna be suffering from you

let's talk about me, will you in your life open the way for me?!

Will you let me fall asleep between your hands and wake up with your lips kissing me ?!

will you throw the cream on me and fight me for the last piece of that waffle you’ve made for me?!

will you let me kiss you every day, every hour and every moment ?!

Will you let me bring all the happiness for you, and take all your tears away from you ?!

Will you let me stay awake while you sleep, watching your smile and being inspired by you?!

here im done and now it's you.

i am the rain but you're the snow

i am the lie and you're the true

i am the one was made for you

And if you ask here i say
If there is love !!! it’s all with you
If there is love !! then love is you



Was writing for:
Leslie






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية