Who am I ? (Philosophy)


At a moment your brain is empty and inside the status of Nirvana with yourself and contemplating the world, the stars, the sky, the sea, and even the cigarette that burns in front of you or the strange black spots that you see in the cup of red wine that you drink and suddenly you feel a sense of nothingness .... that is, a feeling of nothingness.

Who I am? Where am I? Why am I here? Do I exist ?

This strange feeling makes you swing between existence and nothingness to the point where you feel for a moment that you are lost and then you return to your nature.

This feeling has come to me a lot in recent years, and it was something strange and I did not understand what the situation was !!

The theory of parallel universes is of great interest to me, although it is a theory closer to philosophy than to physical science.

Let's ask questions based on what the theory is?

Who I am?

How many am I?

Do I and all of me across the universes regularly switch roles?

Is all of me present?

Does the sense of nothingness come when (one of me) leave from one of the universes?

If all (me) is in his place, then where am I ???


ِAlaa Hazzani

Philosophy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية