Looking for Her


I need to be in your hands for three nights


To sail in your wide eyes and so that my imagination rises


I need a woman like you to be in love with her


She can lights up my path in the dark of nights


And to be the only one without companionship


Except your whispers above my poems


I am a man who knew magic the day you seduced me


I became lost in my loneliness suffering


I crossed mountains and seas for a look from your eyes


From a lady in her thirties like you have robbed me with her beauty


I fought wars with no fears of the death was coming


How beautiful it is to die for the one who gave me the life


What is the value of my life I live without a kiss


From your lips, with their kindness  they stole my sentimental


Come on my lady, all the pillars of love belong to you


I am a vast universe and only your heart can contain me



Alaa Hazzani


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية