I am Half God


I am not perfect, I am half god, half crazy, and this is my wine I can't live without it

I am blind, and all around me except for your face, nothing I see

Heavy with love and everywhere I am following his steps

Despite the pain in my path, believe me, I am not afraid

***

Come on my dear let's talk

Above the bed, among the silk, like legends

I yearn for those lips

And spread your smooth body over mine

Make me dream, this world is not what I wish

Let's sail out of this hell together

It was an obligation and we are not the ones who chose it

It was a fate that was proposed to us

And we were without the guilt of his victims

Come let us run away

?Love without madness fills him, what does it mean

***

My dear

My father was a god

But I became a half-god

I left Heaven for love, and I don’t know if I will live it

Seven Heavens have fought for, and I was a loser who slipped to the earth

I had to chose between bliss and your bosom, I chose your bosom, how can i forget his warmth

Have you seen a lover besides me who deserves this heart to give

Come and love me my dear

I'm the one who pushed my heavens for your love

And now i'll give my life


Inspired by Leslie

Alaa Hazani - LDB

24-01-2020








 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية