Wilderness of a female


I'm tired my cutie

so heal with love what make me sick

Kiss me, because from your lips I took my disease

maybe your lips honey provides me with what is in for my recovery


****


Tired, and my soul leave me all the night

To your vision and all night forget me

And she always back before the sunrise to blame me

my soul think I hate you, can I

My soul think i don't love you

is there is something except your eyes can contain me


****


I'm tired and my longing for you drives me

To follow your footsteps from orchard to other

And the good wind will tempt me

And the shine of anklets, sweetheart, have blinded me


****


Do you remember the day you fell on my lap

And you said

Get your hands and rip my dress strongly

And you start to move drunk in my hands

you blew up your come like a river over me

Then you fell asleep on my chest and in my paradise

After your shivers hit all my body

So why now do you run away from me?

Why you smashing my heart



****


Weren't you the one who told me?

You are my Lord and you're the one who create me

Aren't you the one who said at the height of her euphoria?

Leave some of you in me so there is no way that you forget me

Aren't you the one who ascended to the throne of my heart?

And it stole sleep from between my eyelids

So why sweetie you desert my bed and me?

Why do you deny me from my most beautiful home between your hands?

You leave me chained in my grief

Or do you see me one day in my prison with you?



Alaa Hazani - LDB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية