What Is Love

 Let me fall in love with you

Try to fall in love with me 

What makes you afraid ?! can’t you fight ?

Believe me love deserves that we fight for.

Tell me what we are gonna lose ? some tears ?

But what if we make it work ?

We win, we win a happy life, happy end.

All I want is you, no matter where, when and how, I can wait as long as you want me to wait if I just know that I’m waiting to get you.

Let me tell what love is ..

Love is that I wait you every evening with a red flower in my hand.

Love is that I kiss you every morning before I leave.

Love is that I stay awake all night if you are sick, tired or you have stress.

Love is that I’m safe beside you.

Love is when you I’m home and you run so i can cuddle you .

Love is every kiss you put on my forehead all the time .

Love is when we fight while choosing between watching the news or your movie.

Love is when we fight while we choose between pizza or pasta.

Love is when we are like two crazy people walking at night in the street.

Love is when we have agreement about our children's names.

Love is when I miss you, and when you miss me.

Love is when I’m sad because our first child says your name before mine.

Love is that I’m angry that you saw our child's first step while I was working .

Love is that we hold hands on cold nights while winter is around.

Love is when our child has his first relationship and he’s shy about telling us.

Love is when you accompany our daughter preparing for her wedding.

Love is all the happy things in life.

Love is life itself.

Be brave and let's be in Love. 



Alaa Hazzani





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية