Come Back To Me


You're like sweet-tasting wine that has been hidden for a hundred years in a French cellar


Your lips melt on my lips like an imaginary piece of Belgian chocolate


And time passes while I am holding your hands to perfect perfection, as it has been made in a Swiss factory


You blonde, so strong, as if you rose from the rubble as a survivor of German Nazism

 

And in your heart is unbearable cruelty as a female soldier serving in the ranks of the US Navy


You do not fear as if you were a suicide bomber in the vanguard of the Japanese forces


In your eyes I see the innocence of a child whose dreams have been robbed by life like a little girl who grows up behind the borders as a Syrian refugee


You are very elegant and everyone who sees you has considered you to be a queen who goes back to the great British families


your white body, I think it is nothing but a piece of snow brought by a traveler from one of the Norwegian islands


And your words are poems recited to the ears that fascinate them like a hymn escaping from an Italian monastery.

***

Who are you for heaven’s sake, tell me

Germanic

Saxon

Flemish

Are you an Assyrian?

Phoenician

Or are you an Aramaic

***

oh dear, how much I suffer and your eyes are the reason

Sleep has escaped from me

And people looked at me with wonder

And here I am lost in the corners of this world

looking  your spectral mirage

I am looking for my heart that is far from you

living In the hell of an expatriate

Go back, there is no good in a bird 

he tweeted away from a flock that felt angry towards them

There is no good in a lover who left his beloved

On cold nights, alone

And to those who are not worthy has gone

Come back, my lady, because I love you

And my mouth in front of you

Never lie

***

Come back, I have longed for your breasts

And to the color of violet above your lips

And to the golden anklet at the soles of your feet

To those little moles on your shoulders

Those bracelets that shine on your arms

And to those springs that flow whenever my hands touch your thighs

Come back to me, I love you

and the only way to escape from you is

the way to you



Alaa Hazzani



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية