Chapter 6

      (On the phone):

  • Arvydas, how are you?

  • Hey Alaa, doing well, getting some papers ready for my work, what’s up?

  • Everything is okay, I need you to do me a favor.

  • Yes sure, go ahead.

  • I need you to pick up some nice red flowers for me, and a good wine too, I know that you’re the best at that.

  • Aha, I feel something is going around, I'm smelling love in the air.

  • Arvydas,( with a smile on my face while the call is going) do what I am asking and don’t be curious as you are always, see you later.


Later in the evening, flowers are on the table, two glasses and a bottle of wine, candles are everywhere, Alaa is preparing dinner, time is running and the queen should be here any moment.

She’s here, Alaa is nervous, the queen is home, pretty as always,
Angel but dressed black, her eyes shining as gold, and her hands are cold as always, home now is full of love, now his feeling safe.
Alaa is happy and that’s not something could anyone make him feel it but this naughty blonde could always make it.

Morning she left, but her smell is everywhere, on his hands, nick, schouders, on his lips and on the bed, she left but her soul stayed with him, her love is stayed with him.


(morning in restaurant with Arvydas):

  • Alaa, good morning!

  • Good morning Arvydas, what’s up?

  • Everything is alright, so… how was the show?

  • Arvydas, you’re crazy man hihi

  • Alaa come on, tell me about her! I know it’s not something easy that anyone could make Alaa run as hard as you did yesterday.

  • What could i say Arvy, angel, from mars maybe or jupiter or maybe from a star out of this universe, but i’m sure she’s not from here, all her kindness doesn’t belong to our world.

  • Come on Alaa, it can’t be like that much !!!

  • Yes Arvy, it is, when I touch her hands I’m lost, when I look into her eyes I'm suffering, and when she kisses me !!! OMG Arvy i went to Paradise and back in a few seconds.

  • So you’re in love I can see !

  • More Arvy more, i'm in heaven, i’m like a god now, i feel that i own everything, i feel that ….. I don’t know, maybe this life was given to me the day I met her, I was dead and she made me back, I wasn't me Arvydas but now, only now I’m Alaa. 

  • So Alaa, today there is a party?

  • Yes Arvy, from now on, all our life is a big party, no place for sadness, from now on there is only happiness, from now on, there is life full of her beauty, amazing with her eyes, joyful only with her smile,from now on there is only Leslie.



Alaa Hazzani




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية