Your Blonde Braids

Your blonde braids enchants everyone present

As snow white, your body captivates the eyes of the beholders

is it my mistake, my dear, if love is stealing me too quickly

is it my mistake if you are an angel and in love i'm like an beggar

***

Isn't what always happens with poets?

They fall in love after the first poem

aren't they whom their words escape from them?

After a look of crazy naughty girl

aren’t they who wrote in all languages

For a woman who stole one of their senses

And she left them raving about

***

Look at me, madam

are you compelled to leave me imprisoned in the mazes of your beauty

Or too cruel to deprive me from your lips

Or am I no longer the one  who You dance on the tune of his poems Those nights as crazy

***

Allow me, madam

 To love you for the second time

And to cuddle you for the second time

And as in your first life you were a companion

I’ll be in your second life

***

To your religion i’m a lover

in my belief that you are a true goddess

And my heart for your love will never leave

You are certainty decorated with facts

And this beauty from your womb you were for it the greatest creator


Alaa Hazani



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية