Chapter 5

 

  • Arvydas, How are you ?

  • Alaa, it’s been a long time, where have you been ?

  • Here Arvydas, in this shity life as always, counting my days and sometimes my hours too.

  • Alaa please don’t start your philosophy as you do all the time and just tell me, are you in love or what?

  • Yes Arvydas, I'm in love as always with this bottle of whiskey.

  • What happened to great Alaa that i know, all those beautiful ladies around you don’t you see?

  • Yes Arvydas i see, but i don’t feel.
    Not all of them can make me feel myself.
    Not all of them can attract my heart.
    Not all of them can inspire me to keep writing my poetries.

  • But Alaa you have to try, maybe if you don’t find love at least you’ll find good friends, as you know i'm not always here.

  • I tried Arvydas, but as i do always, i choose wrong people,
    I choose people who keep lying,
    People who can’t keep their promises,
    People they know nothing about feeling,
    I only meet people with one target in their mind, Sex, thats all what they are looking for.

  • Oh Alaa, really then you have to put some rules before knowing someone.

  • I do Arvydas but they keep lying, I always give them a chance so maybe i'll have someone good but yeah it seems shity always.

  • So you didn’t meet someone lately ?

  • I did, I met an amazing one where I thought that she’s the one who’s gonna steal my heart, I like her, she was awesome, but you know Arvydas, I'm Syrian.

  •  And … is it a problem that you are Syrian ?

  • Yes, for some people it’s a problem.

  • So what happened?

  • She said that relationship will not work and she asked me to be good friends.

  • And ?

  • I accept that, but she lied, you know Arvydas. I like people to be open and respect their words.

  • Alaa you think you’re in Aflaton world’s, this is the reality this world is not perfect.

  • I know Arvydas, I don't ask people to be perfect, I only ask them to respect me in the same way I respect them.
    I accept to be friends with her and not to fall in love, but even with that she lies. 

  • So what now ? Are you going to wait two more years to find your ideal love?

  • Maybe it’s better that I stop searching, maybe I have to be a playboy and just enjoy my life as they do, maybe soon I’ll believe that “Love doesn’t exist”.



                                                  Alaa Hazzani - LDB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية