I am the victim

How can't i love someone has a golden tufts in the hair


How do I write more poetry for my green eyes

while i'm in love with her light brown eyes


How you want me not to be drunk after she made me the victim with a kiss from her lips


How can't i fall for someone who has such a spontaneous smiles on her face


Am I strong enough to fend off a girl like her, civilized, classy and with royal origins?


Tell me, for God’s sake, who I am, do my life matter without her face?


Have I fall in love with an angel? Is she really human?


Do I really live my day, or my dreams come so rosy?


Tell me, are all endings sad?

Cos I don't like tragic endings


But by the right of her eyes I accept the torment for her, and I accept that for the sake of her love I am gonna be a sacrifice


Come on, help me, and on my way guide me, and just pray for me that naughty blonde gonna love me


And let me ... enjoy what I was missing, let me have some freedom from her lips

*****


Let me sail in her eternal beauty and drink from her breast the magic of eternity


i'll make a cause from her love for me and believe me I will be at the top of patriotism


Let me weave some words from her looks for my poems and i'll present for the universe in her praise the most beautiful symphony



Alaa Hazzani - LDB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

سوريا المجد

Reviens Chez Moi

هلوسات مسائية